This is my personal blog, where I write about whatever comes into my head. I also podcast.
Some of my other places on the web:
- I’m on usually on Twitter @iswpw, and occasional I’m @kjodle.
- I have a photo gallery.
- I’m on Facebook. I really hate Facebook.
- Instagram is the latest thing.
- I review books (all too seldom) on The Big Bad Book Blog.
- I write about making things on the web at Up Past Midnight. I moved all the WordPress and technology tutorials from here to there, so if that’s what you’re looking for, you should go there now. You can read more about that here.
- My main website is kjodle.net, where you can find links to all my other places on the web.
About the name
It also took me a while to come up with a suitable name, until I finally remembered this YouTube video I made last year. Some kids I knew were having a heated discussion about whether or not Piglet was a girl. I had read the books, and knew that he was a boy, because there are dialogue tags like “he said.” I soon realized that most of these kids had never read the book, but had only seen the television show, where Piglet does sound a bit like a girl. I had just found out about Xtranormal, and wanted to make a video there, so I made a movie based on their argument. The only problem is that a woman’s voice would cost money, so both of these characters have male voices. And I added the line “I guess you’re right, in some weird postmodern way” based on a discussion I had been having in my graduate lit class. It seemed a perfect way to describe this blog and its contents.
Published on: 3 December 2010
Lasted edited on: 21 September 2015