In general, I am loathe to put a lot of links on this blog because a lot of them just die faster than the speed of meme. But sometimes I come across stuff that I could share on Twitter or Facebook, but that’s a lot of work keeping track of all of that, and someone important in my life could miss out on something that I thought was important for a nanosecond or two.
But then I was going through some old posts on Wil Wheaton’s blog (okay, I admit it, I was going through the “Games” category), and came across a link to a blog called Dubious Quality by a guy named Bill Harris, who does a post of links every Friday.
“What a great idea,” I thought to myself. “I am totally stealing that.”
I don’t know that I’ll get around to releasing one of these every Friday, but whatever comes up will be available every Friday at 3:00 pm (UTC-4), so you’ll have plenty to talk about at happy hour. This first one is, obviously, late. I was actually hesitant to do this, but then I found the WP Lynx plugin, which provides a really cool way to include links to other sites in your blog, so yeah, I’m going ahead with this.
- And just to get things going, I’m borrowing this link from Bill, about a drunk Swedish elk caught in an apple tree. If you don’t see the problem in that, here’s a story about a drunken elk who committed murder.
- Impress your friends by handing them a Grace Hopper nanosecond.
- Look at some completely pointless flyers. You can also look at flyers that make fun of other flyers.
- I think I dated this woman. More than once.
- I’m not sure how I missed this one from the Bloggess.
I like this picture:
I posted a pic of my own:
This has got to be the coolest Pac Man incarnation ever. I wish it were real:
This should inspire you:
That’s it until next time. See you then.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.Permalink for this article: