In this difficult election year, I’ve decided to make my life simple by not taking certain people seriously any more.
People I No Longer Take Seriously:
- The guy that invented the word “webinar”
- Anyone who’s trying to keep up with the Kardashians
- Anyone who thinks wrestling is real and climate change is not
- Anyone who describes themselves as a “solopreneur”
- People who need a recipe to make smores
- Anybody who buys organically grown food because “it’s good for the planet” and then drives home in a Hummer
- White people who say “I’m sure Trump didn’t mean all the racist stuff he said during the election.”
I’m sure this list will continue to grow, alas.
Update Information:Indeed, it has:
- People who use the word “impactful”